For your next swamp adventure down the Bayou, keep the sun at bay with these Swamp People hats. From trucker styles featuring the “King of the Swamp” or father and son team Junior and Willie, to visors, or baseball caps, you’ll want to collect all them all. To complete your bayou ensemble, shop all the Swamp People gear and Swamp People merchandise at the History Channel. You’ll be ready to tag gators with the best of them.
- Swamp People Choot Em Hat
- The newest Swamp People Choot Em Hat sports a lot of style. This dark brown hat has a ripped style where camo peeks through. Thick embroidery reads, "Choot em!" and the show logo. A velcro adjustable back reads "No Guts. No gator"—a final statement of the Swamp People Choot em hat. [ read more ]
- Swamp People Glenn & Mitchell Guist Trucker Hat
- EXCLUSIVE Fans of the swamper Guist brothers have to get themselves in the Swamp People Glenn & Mitchell Guist Trucker Hat! Brothers Glenn and Mitchell Guist, born and raised on the bayou, are hunting and fishing everything the swamp has to offer. As Swamp People the Gui [ read more ]
- Swamp People Logo Baseball Hat - Blue
- It's blazing hot out on the swamp, better get a Swamp People Logo Baseball Hat for your next adventure down south. Stay undercover like ol' "One-Eye" and keep covered in this hat with contrast stitching and embroidered show logo. Style yourself like Troy in the Logo Baseball Hat. [ read more ]