SKU ID #67053
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: August 8, 2004
Get under the skin of the tattoo craze and meet an entrepreneur who is hoping to ride the wave to riches.
- A unique look at the outsider art that has become a fixture in mainstream America.
- The ultimate behind-the-scenes view of what goes on in one of America's most unusual tattoo parlors.
Once the mark of sailors, bikers, and renegades, tattoos have infiltrated mainstream America. INK'D takes viewers to the craft's cutting edge as the first tattoo parlor anywhere in the world opens in a casino. A true combination of grit and glitz, the program sets all the characters of the tattoo culture against the excitement and glamour of The Palms hotel in Las Vegas.
INK'D follows John Huntington, the parlor's owner, and his staff of eccentric tattoo artists while treating viewers to the intimate stories of those who've made the fateful decision to mark themselves forever. Demi Moore and Paris Hilton have already scheduled their sittings at Huntington's shop, and he doesn't hesitate to reveal the many sides of his colorful personality: club promoter, business owner, partygoer, and recently divorced father-to-be.