Intervention Episode 36 Jacob DVD
SKU ID #67773
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: March 30, 2007
The picture of a functional alcoholic, Jacob started drinking and experimenting with drugs in high school. Now, to cope with his depression, he spends every night drinking and taking pills. Can he listen to the pleas for help coming from his mother who was once a drug transporter?
- 25-year old Jacob is addicted to alcohol and prescription drugs.
- Though he holds a steady job as a banker, his nights are a blur of drinking and barroom brawls.
- Can he accept help from his mother, once a drug transporter herself?
By day, Jacob is a banker. At night, he regularly consumes two pints of whiskey and a 12 pack of beer. The picture of a functional alcoholic, Jacob started drinking and experimenting with drugs in high school. Now, to cope with his depression, he is hooked on alcohol and prescription medication. A recent overdose, in which his heart stopped, has caused his parents to step into the picture.
When drunk, Jacob is often violent and confrontational. An intervention appears to be the only solution, but will Jacob listen to his mother, once a drug abuser and transporter herself? Though she once supplied Jacob and has served jail time, her only concern now is Jacob's well being.
INTERVENTION™ has enlisted the aid of a qualified professional to lead the meeting.