Intervention Episode 39 Trent DVD
SKU ID #67776
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: April 20, 2007
The image of a drug-addict on the street is not uncommon, but only six months ago, Trent was a four-star chef. With winter coming, and his health in decline, his family and friends try to provide him with help. Will he accept an intervention from the people he believes deserted him?
- Once a four-star chef, Trent is living on the streets at age 33.
- Addicted to heroin, Trent spends every day trying to recapture his first high.
- Will he accept help from his friends and family?
Once a four-star chef to U.S. Presidents and movie stars, Trent is living on the streets at the age of 33. Like many heroin addicts, he hopes to have his greatest high with every shot, but must keeping using just to make it through the day. His friends and family hope to get him help before he must face the winter cold without shelter of his own.
A child of alcoholics, Trent grew up with violence and abuse. Drugs were a way for him to cope, but are now his entire existence. Can he accept help from the friends and family? Though he feels deserted, his loved ones have sought the help of INTERVENTION™ and its team of qualified professionals. Can Trent get help before putting his health at further risk?