Intervention Episode 43 Ashley DVD
SKU ID #67779
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: June 8, 2007
Ashley's teenage rebellion has gone too far. Rejecting her parent's strong Christian church life, Ashley is a chronic runaway and methamphetamine addict. Her actions are more than at odds with her parent's values, but are a course that make them worry for her safety.
- Ashley, 20, is a meth addict.
- Rejecting her family's church life, she runs away often.
- Will she accept an intervention or use it as another opportunity to escape?
Ashley is the wild child of the family. Her parents and younger sister are very active in the Christian church community of Seattle. However, Ashley's teenage rebellion is taking on a new light at the age of 20. A chronic runaway and methamphetamine addict, her actions are clearly more than "just a phase".
The more her parents have attempted guidance, the more Ashley has turned to drugs. Now, with intervention as their last hope, there is the danger that Ashley will only attempt to run away again. Will Ashley recognize this act of love? The qualified professionals of INTERVENTION™ oversee the process to help Ashley recognize her parent's good intentions.