Intervention Episode 46 Coley DVD
SKU ID #67782
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: August 10, 2007
Dangerous professions require a clear head and steady hands. Timber cutter, Coley is in a very risky profession, and he is increasing the chances for disaster by taking crystal meth before, during, and after work. With his family at wit's end, they are trying to get him help before he hurts himself.
- Coley's crystal meth addiction make his job as a timber cutter especially dangerous.
- His business is falling apart and he is growing more obstinate.
- Can Coley get help before his wife and children reach wit's end?
Powerful tools, sharp edges, and rough terrain are just some of the factors that make timber cutting one of the most dangerous jobs in America. Anyone employed in the profession should keep a clear head and steady hand at all times on the job. Coley is doing the exact opposite by snorting crystal meth before, during, and after work everyday.
His business is beginning to fall apart. His wife and three children are at wit's end. Coley's addiction has made it near impossible for his wife to deal. The strain is beginning to take a toll on the kids. Intervention may be his only hope, but will Coley's obstinate personality allow one to happen? INTERVENTION™ documents this attempt at getting Coley help and brining the family back together.