Intervention Episode 51 Emily DVD
SKU ID #67785
You Save: $4.96 20% off
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: December 3, 2007
Scholar and athlete, Emily was truly a standout. This 26-year old never felt that her achievements were enough. Her low self-esteem and depression, compounded by a date-rape have led her down a seven-year bulimic path. The addiction is so severe, she is near starving herself to death.
- Once an athlete, 26-year old Emily is bulimic to a point near death.
- Mired in depression, Emily's dieting have reduced her to skin and bones.
- Can this ultra-competitive, identical twin accept help from a family she feels is judgmental?
Once the recipient of a full athletic scholarship to college, Emily is on the verge of starving herself to death. Standing 5'9" and weighing under 90lbs. Emily is truly skin and bones. In spite of her athletic and academic honors she continues to battle low self-esteem and depression.
A victim of date-rape in college, Emily sees her dieting as a way on controlling her body and emotions. This ongoing, seven-year addiction is at a point where she may not see change as possible. Can her family and friends convince her otherwise with an intervention? INTERVENTION™ oversees the process. Can Julie accept help from her identical twin? Is she too far down the path to see any chance for change?