Lies Of A Friend DVD
SKU ID #67068
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 2002
Did a neighborhood crime watch activist really kill his neighbor in 1984?
- Hosted by veteran journalist Bill Kurtis.
- The landmark criminal justice series examines cases that push the law.
- The convicted killer offers his side of the story from prison.
The gold standard of criminal justice programs, AMERICAN JUSTICE® has tackled the toughest issues for over a decade. Examining cases that challenge and change the law through the eyes and words of police, victims and perpetrators, AMERICAN JUSTICE® offers a rare, inside view that illuminates the complex legal principles at stake.
LIES OF A FRIEND details the case of George Lewis, a neighborhood crime watch activist from Gulfport, Florida who is now serving a life sentence for the 1984 murder of his neighbor, Karen Gregory. Lewis and members of the prosecution offer their very different views of his tale.