Lost & Found DVD
SKU ID #69668
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: May 16, 2006
The team lifts a classic diner from inside another building and heads high into the Rockies to recover a piece of mining history.
- The ultimate in heavy lifting.
- Watch as a deco-era diner is removed from inside a building that has sheltered it for half a century.
- Engineers are put to the test relocating everything from 19th century churches to massive factories.
Leaving your home or office? Call the movers. But if you're the type who can't leave anything behind, you'll have to call in the MEGA MOVERS. Whether it's a 19th century church or a massive brick office building, there are few things our experts can't relocate. Of course, when it comes time to lift a structure from its foundations and head down the road (at a fraction of a mile an hour), every creak and groan can provide a vital clue, and a mistake of an inch could spell disaster.
In Pennsylvania, our movers must lift an historic 1938 diner out of a building that has covered it for more than 50 years. But moving the cherished landmark unscathed will pose quite a challenge for everyone involved. Meanwhile, a determined mining historian must rescue a gigantic 1923 steam shovel that has been hidden high up in the Colorado Rockies. Will 30 years of sludge and rugged terrain stop this move before it even begins?