Lost Treasures of the Copper Scrolls DVD
SKU ID #70031
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: April 9, 2007
Does anything get the blood pumping like an ancient treasure map? Join Josh in pursuit of knowledge and loot in the mysterious caves of the Holy Land.
- Archeology gets a fresh new face in this exciting series.
- Discover the secrets of the caves of Qumran, and join the hunt for biblical treasure!
- Hosted by adventurer Josh Bernstein, President and CEO of the world's oldest and largest wilderness survival school.
Adventure has a new name! Host, explorer and survival expert Josh Bernstein takes a fresh look at the world's greatest ancient mysteries and puts adventure back into history as he travels to some of the most intriguing, remote and physically challenging locations in the world. With a fresh and engaging approach to archaeology, Josh goes to extremes and takes us along for the ride.
Josh leaps into the most thrilling real-life treasure hunt in modern archaeology as he travels to the caves of Qumran in Israel, where a copper scroll from the 1st century AD was discovered. Many believe this ancient artifact, a cultural treasure in itself, contains a list of hiding places where priests of Jerusalem's Second Temple stored their most precious silver and gold during times of trouble.
On site in the rugged landscape where the ancient events occurred, Josh tries his hand at reproducing the antique scroll, then sets out to make his own great discovery hundreds of yards underground. Using both ground-penetrating radar and rappelling gear, Josh takes us into the depths to discover the Holy Land's secrets.
You won't want to miss a minute of the thrilling hunt for the LOST TREASURES OF THE COPPER SCROLL.