Machu Picchu: Lost City of the Inca DVD
SKU ID #70006
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: March 5, 2007
Josh treads boldly in the footsteps of Hiram Bingham, the legendary explorer. What new discoveries await him high in the Andes?
- Archeology gets a fresh new face in this exciting series.
- Travel to the stunning, enigmatic Incan city and discover its secrets.
- Hosted by adventurer Josh Bernstein, President and CEO of the world's oldest and largest wilderness survival school.
Adventure has a new name! Host, explorer and survival expert Josh Bernstein takes a fresh look at the world's greatest ancient mysteries and puts adventure back into history as he travels to some of the most intriguing, remote and physically challenging locations in the world. With a fresh and engaging approach to archaeology, Josh goes to extremes and takes us along for the ride.
It is undeniably one of the great wonders of the world, and one its great mysteries.
Forgotten by foreigners until 1911, the glorious mountaintop city of Machu Pichhu has fascinated and puzzled scholars since Hiram Bingham was lead there by local Quechuans. His rediscovery of the ancient citadel sparked a revolution in our understanding of American cultures.
But many mysteries remain and ever-intrepid Josh Bernstein follows Bingham's footsteps to the LOST CITY OF THE INCA to explore its enigma. He builds a log bridge across a raging river, examines the stonework at the site, and reviews ancient manuscripts to discover the "true" purpose of Machu Picchu.