Mary Kay DVD
SKU ID #68111
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: December 15, 2006
"People are a company's greatest asset." It was a mantra that transformed a $5,000 initial investment into a $2.2 billion empire. Mary Kay Ash went from salesperson to business icon. See how she built her business, and learn about her numerous marriages and personal loves.
- From a $5,000 investment, Mary Kay® has become a multi-billion dollar empire.
- How did Mary Kay Ash put her belief in people at the forefront of her business strategy?
- What makes her business model unique?
Saleswoman, entrepreneur, author, and cosmetic giant, Mary Kay Ash had a unique business approach. From a small store in Dallas to a consultancy business with over a million employees, Ash's cosmetics grew quickly from a modest $5,000 investment into a multi-billion dollar empire.
Key to her success was her sincere belief in the worth of her consultants. "People are a company's greatest asset," was a mantra she put into practice. Selling her cosmetics to employees at wholesale prices, she encouraged their success through prizes and bonuses. Giving everyone an opportunity to benefit from their hard work, she created a business model that would be emulated and copied for years to come.
Learn about this extraordinary woman's life, her love of the color pink, her multiple marriages, and her personal philosophy. Discover why her business has continued to thrive and why her personality is at the heart of all the success.