Modern Marvels: Chocolate DVD
SKU ID #70125
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: August 6, 2007
The science behind the sublime. Here are all the technical glories of the ultimate treat wrapped up in a sweet package.
- For over a decade, MODERN MARVELS has brought grand stories to life.
- The ultimate celebration and investigation of engineering excellence.
- Chocolate is everybody's favorite delivery system for polyphenols, flavonols and antioxidants!
Celebrating ingenuity, invention and imagination brought to life on a grand scale, MODERN MARVELS® tells the fascinating stories of the doers, dreamers and sometime-schemers who created everyday items, technological breakthroughs and man-made wonders.
Americans eat over three and a half billion pounds of chocolate each year. That's 12 pounds per person per year with annual sales topping $13 billion!
MODERN MARVELS® takes you on a tour of the entire chocolate making process. Learn how chocolate has been thought of as an energizer, an aphrodisiac and a cure-all. Watch as colorful M&Ms are made by the millions at Mars. Visit a working cacao bean farm in Central America for a demonstration of the hand-harvesting techniques that have remained unchanged for centuries.
We're sorry you can't actually eat the DVD, but we're sure you'll love this scrumptious taste of MODERN MARVELS®: CHOCOLATE!