Modern Marvels: Cold Cuts DVD
SKU ID #70249
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: December 17, 2007
Any way you slice it, this DVD gives you plenty to chew on as it dissects the remarkable industry and innovations behind our favorite processed meats.
- For over a decade, MODERN MARVELS has brought grand stories to life.
- THE HISTORY CHANNEL® Deli is now open for business!
- The ultimate celebration and investigation of engineering excellence.
Celebrating ingenuity, invention and imagination brought to life on a grand scale, MODERN MARVELS® tells the fascinating stories of the doers, dreamers and sometime-schemers who created everyday items, technological breakthroughs and man-made wonders.
THE HISTORY CHANNEL® takes a bite out of the old adage "It's like making sausage" (the end result is great but you would rather not know how it was achieved) by taking you on this amazing behind-the-deli-counter tour of the world of processed meat.
What's really in baloney? How much pastrami can fit on a single sandwich? What culinary wonders can be created from a pig's head and liver? Can you slice deli meat thin enough to see through?
From olive loaf to tofu-based turkey, from slicers to casing stuffers, COLD CUTS is a mouth-watering, gastronomic exploration of the tech behind our deli favorites.