Mystery U-Boat of World War I DVD
SKU ID #69479
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: October 25, 2004
Host John Chatterton travels to the English coast to dive on both wrecks in the dark and murky North Sea, and meet up with historians and divers who help him piece together clues left by these two WWI ghosts.
- Maritime historians and British naval experts help analyze the findings.
- See remarkable footage from the murky bottom of the North Sea.
- An important wreck reveals its secrets and poses new questions.
A veteran of the brutal naval battles of World War I, the German submarine UB-107 was discovered on the floor of the North Sea in 1985. An important find itself, it harbored a surprise that would force experts to re-examine the records of the epic conflict.
Join John Chatterton and the DEEP SEA DETECTIVES as they descend 100 feet into cold and murky waters to explore this remarkable site. Entwined in the remains of the submarine is the wreck of the British steamship Malvina, which was supposedly sunk a week after the UB-107, and thirty miles away! Historians and divers help piece together the clues left behind by these ghosts of World War I.