SKU ID #70254
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: December 14, 2007
Though legendary around the world, the actual art and method of the Ninja is known to few. Jason and Bill learn these secrets in a breathtaking tour of Japan.
- An exciting new series explores the origins and teachings of the world's martial arts.
- Discover the long history and deadly technique of this almost-mythic martial art.
- Jason and Bill have only a week to learn enough not to get killed.
Despite its emphasis on hand-to-hand combat, in many ways martial arts are about how not to fight. This is one of the first lessons hosts and seasoned fighters Jason Chambers and Bill Duff learn on their globe-spanning quest to discover the traditions and techniques of the world's fighting styles. Learn with them as they seek out Masters of ancient and modern disciplines in the lands where they were created. Discover the cultures that gave rise to distinct martial arts. Witness as Jason and Bill challenge a champion — a true HUMAN WEAPON — after only a week of instruction!
Jason and Bill return to the Land of the Rising Sun to study one of the most mysterious, subversive, and deadly martial arts in the world: Ninjutsu.
From the electric streets of Tokyo to the misty mountains of North Japan our hosts master the swords, throwing stars, and violent takedowns of the Ninja. Join them as they explore the secret passages of a 300-year-old Ninjutsu barracks and hone the secret fighting tactics of Japan's immortal shadow warriors.
Of course, all this sight-seeing has its price and it comes down to a back-to-back showdown with two Ninjutsu masters. Hope the boys didn't eat too much sushi!