Perils in Paradise DVD
SKU ID #69694
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: June 6, 2006
A field filled with stumps is a virtual minefield as the team tries to move a historic Carolina farmhouse.
- The ultimate in heavy lifting.
- Engineers are put to the test with massive and complicated relocations.
- The crew moves a Hawaii plantation home near an active volcano.
If you're the type who can't leave anything behind, you'll may have to call the MEGA MOVERS. Whether it's a 19th century church or a massive brick office building, there are few things our experts can't relocate. Of course, when it comes time to lift a structure from its foundations and head down the road (at a fraction of a mile an hour), every creak and groan can provide a vital clue, and a mistake of an inch could spell disaster.
PERIL IN PARADISE travels nearly 500 miles to showcase two challenging projects. In Hawaii, an old plantation house is placed deep into a rain forest on the edge of an active volcano. In North Carolina, a crew battles a flooded field packed with tree stumps to move a pre-Civil War farmhouse. Join us as the MEGA MOVERS prove that, once again, they know how to get the job done.