Can't find what you're looking for? View our popular search.
- Ella Fitzgerald A Twentieth-Century Life (Hardcover) Book
- As a young runaway who had to live on the streets, Ella Fitzgerald overcame her financial and personal hardships in her adult years; shining on stage as a world-revered jazz singer who won thirteen Grammys, toured for more than 50 years, and became known as the First Lady of Song. [ read more ]
- Gifted Hands The Ben Carson Story (Paperback) Book
- Examines the life and career of the famous neurosurgeon. [ read more ]
- Pursuit of Happyness (Paperback) Book
- In a candid memoir, a successful entrepreneur traces his journey from growing up with an abusive stepfather, to life on the streets as a homeless man with a small toddler in tow, to his triumphant battle to the top as a self-made millionaire. [ read more ]
- Running with the Tiger A Memoir of an Extraordinary Young Womans Life...
- Ansie Lee Sperry's beautiful and witty memoir combines passages from her personal diary, historical research, photos and sketches to portray the fascinating life of a woman who lived in challenging times. Ansie grew up in a prominent Hong Kong family, one of fourteen children in a household… [ read more ]