Secrets of the Aztec Empire DVD
SKU ID #67533
You Save: $4.96 20% off
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-344-6336
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Video
- DVD Release Date: November 21, 2006
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Stereo
- Genre: Documentary
- Color: Black & White / Color
- Release Date: 1996
Join archeologists in uncovering the mysteries of one of the great civilizations of the world.
- As many as a quarter million citizens lived in Tenochtitlan at its height.
- Mexico City was built atop the ruins of the Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan.
- The Aztec flourished from the 14th to 16th centuries.
Discover in this fascinating DVD the daily life and magnificent achievements of a great American society in the centuries before Europeans came to these shores. Archaeologists shed new light on the Aztecs, who grew from a wandering band called the Mexica to the dominating force of pre-Columbian Mexico.
In the 1970s, unsuspecting workers digging a ditch in Mexico City unearthed a stone decorated in relief. Little did they know they had stumbled across one of the most significant archeological discoveries in the Americas, eventually leading to the Great Temple of Tenochtitlan.
This remarkable DVD captures the thrill of their discovery and brings this great civilization to life.