- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: November 1, 2005
A wrong turn leaves a supply convoy trapped in one of the deadliest areas of a lawless nation.
- Take aim from both sides of the firing line at some of history's most famous battles.
- Awesome CGI sequences and interviews with leading experts bring the fight to life.
- A supply convoy faces a devastating barrage as they advance on Baghdad.
Take aim from both sides of the fight. SHOOTOUT! examines the personalities, the weapons, the firepower, and the leadership needed to defeat the enemy. With 3D CGI animation sequences and testimony from scholars and experts, the battles come alive as they looked to the soldiers and shooters themselves.
In March of 2003, the Marine Corps sent two columns north across the Iraqi desert to help the Army seize Baghdad. Planners knew that if there was going to be trouble, it would happen on a stretch of road between two bridges in Nasiriyah. They were right.
SHOOTOUT! details what happened when a convoy of supply trucks took a wrong turn onto "Ambush Alley." With escape in sight, the Marines found themselves in a heated firefight with black-robed Fedayeen fighters. Over the next several hours, they tried to fight their way out, save their wounded comrades and complete their mission.