- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: April 19, 2005
The most infamous slot cheat in casino history reveals the tricks of his nefarious trade.
- Get the inside story on how to beat the slots from the man who wrote the book.
- An exciting new series inspired by the bestselling book about the legendary MIT Blackjack Team.
- Get the inside story of the greatest gambling schemes and scams in history.
It's every gambler's dream--find a way to beat the odds and empty the coffers of Vegas casinos. Some people get lucky while others scheme their way to riches. BREAKING VEGAS profiles people who took on the casino system and came away with cash. Sometimes they got away with it, and sometimes the odds--and the law--caught up to them.
They have names like monkey paw, light wand and kick stand. Invented by Tommy Glenn Carmichael, these are the essential tools of slot-machine cheats worldwide, and they made their creator millions. Join us for the story of how Carmichael spearheaded the rise and fall of a slot-machine cheat gang that nearly destroyed the gaming industry. Captivating interviews with Carmichael detail his cat and mouse games with slot-machine security, countering every technological evolution with a new gadget... until two dogged investigators set the ultimate trap.