Stacey's Story DVD
SKU ID #67515
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 2002
Stacey Lannert sits in a Missouri prison, convicted of murdering her father. At the trial, she claimed that she killed him after years of sexual abuse and threats, but the jury didn't believe her.
- Bill Kurtis hosts the groundbreaking series profiling high-profile crimes.
- Hear from investigators, attorneys, jurors and others intimately involved with the case.
- Examine the allegations swirling around the killing of a Missouri man by his daughter.
On the night of July 3, 1990, 18-year-old Stacey Lannert shot her father twice in their St. John, Missouri, home. The first bullet hit his shoulder. The second penetrated his forehead from point-blank range. The young killer claimed her actions were the result of years of horrific sexual abuse.
From the initial investigations to the ongoing efforts to convince Missouri's governor to grant her clemency, STACEY'S STORY documents every aspect of the case that has polarized public opinion and become a flashpoint in an ongoing and evolving legal debate. Examine the successful strategies used by the prosecution and find out why so many believe that the jury made the wrong decision.