Standing Liberty Silver Quarter Pocket Knife
SKU ID #430886
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Dimensions: 4 3/16" Length x 1 7/16" Width x 13/16" Height
- Made Of: Stainless steel, US Coins
- Weight: 8 oz
Coin is a Standing Liberty Silver Quarter
- Minted 1916-1930
- Diameter: 24.3mm
- Designer Hermon A Macneil
- The First Design Minted In 1916 Had To Be Modified Because Of The Public Resentment To Liberty’s Exposed Breast
- Only Minted For A Short 14 Years
- Minted Of .900 Fine Silver
- The obverse features a full-length figure of Liberty striding through a gate. In one hand Liberty holds a laurel branch to symbolize the hope for peace. In her other hand she carries a shield, signifying that the United States is prepared to defend its honor and its boundaries from every aggressor.
- On the reverse an American bald eagle flies free.