The Lincoln Assassination DVD
SKU ID #69633
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: November 28, 2004
Theorists Edward Steers Jr. and Charles Higham present their controversial ideas about Lincoln's death.
- Examine the evidence and decide for yourself.
- Hear from some of the leading Lincoln experts.
- Historians detail the crime and the trials that followed.
Most Americans know that John Wilkes Booth shot Abraham Lincoln. But many are unfamiliar with what happened afterwards. CONSPIRACY? reveals that while Booth died in a standoff days after firing the fatal shot, eight other men were tried for conspiring to kill the President.
From the reaction to the crime and the news of Wilkes' death to the many theories surrounding Booth's actions, THE LINCOLN ASSASSINATION explores the facts and exposes the fictions. Was Booth an agent of the Confederacy? The Union? The Catholic Church? Now, new discoveries have put to rest some of the original speculations while raising new questions. Drawing on the expertise of some of the world's most prominent Lincoln scholars, CONSPIRACY? probes for the truth and lets you come to your own conclusions.