The Plot To Kill Ronald Reagan DVD
SKU ID #69597
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: March 30, 2006
After more than a quarter century, new details about John Hinckley's failed assassination attempt continue to emerge.
- An up-to-the-minute look at the events of March 30, 1981.
- Experts debate the extent of the plot--and who was involved.
- Hear harrowing accounts from some of the officers and officials who were there.
On March 30, 1981, John Hinckley Jr. stepped out of a crowd in front of the Washington Hilton and fired six shots wounding President Ronald Reagan, a police officer, a Secret Service Agent and Press Secretary James Brady. Why did he do it? And what did it have to do with Hinckley's obsession with young actress Jodie Foster?
Through expert interviews, archival materials, dramatic re-enactments, and eyewitness accounts, we uncover one of history's darkest, most startling assassination schemes.