UFO Files: Day After Roswell DVD
SKU ID #68972
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: June 27, 2005
This exposé explores the possibly alien origins of some of today’s common technologies.
- A fascinating new look at the most famous UFO incident in history.
- Based on the book of the same name by Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso and William Birnes.
- Includes extensive interview with government officials and civilian scientists.
Delve into the aftermath and repercussions of the 1947 Roswell incident, when many believe an alien spacecraft crashed in New Mexico. Based on The Day after Roswell by Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso and William Birnes, this controversial special inquires whether technologies like the laser, fiber optics and night vision were developed with the aid of aliens.
Career officer Corso claims his first alien encounter came on July 6, 1947, while on late-night security rounds at Ft. Riley, Kansas he saw bodies of EBEs (extraterrestrial biological entities) inside shipping crates. In 1961, as Chief of Foreign Technology in the Army's department of Research and Development, his job included analyzing alien technology from Roswell, then introducing it into America's technological mainstream--thus, reverse-engineering alien artifacts. But scientists credit hard work, not alien contact, with these technological advances.