UFO Files: Deep Sea UFOs: Red Alert DVD
SKU ID #69709
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: July 10, 2006
Is the best evidence of alien visitation on earth hidden beneath the sea?
- Search the Santa Catalina Channel off Los Angeles for evidence of a 1992 sighting.
- Top theorists and skeptics offer their insights into the ongoing debate.
- An encyclopedic exploration of the world of extraterrestrials.
Go to the limits of human experienc... and beyond. From the fringes of the galaxy to our own backyards, the UFO FILES searches for evidence of life beyond our world. Tracing the long, convoluted history of UFO encounters and research, this unique series opens new windows into the controversial field.
They are UFOs that don't have the decency to stay where they are expected. Instead, they are said to dive deep below the world's waters as USOs-unidentified submerged objects. UFO FILES plunges into the Santa Catalina Channel near Los Angeles to search for evidence of a 1992 USO event. Next, probe the paranormal history of the USS FDR, which was at the center of at least eight major sightings in its two-decade career. Then it's off to Australia to examine famed Tully Water-Crop Circle Case. Guides for this journey include USS FDR veterans Chet Gruisinsky and Harry Jordan, USO researcher Dr. Stephen Greer, and Australian UFO expert Bill Chaulker.