- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: August 22, 2005
Sit in on half a century of out-of-this-world Oval Office briefings.
- An encyclopedic exploration of the world of extraterrestrials.
- Top theorists and skeptics offer their insights into the ongoing debate.
- Explore the presidential connection to the paranormal.
Go to the limits of human experience... and beyond. From the fringes of the galaxy to our own backyards, the UFO FILES searches for evidence of life beyond our world. Tracing the long, convoluted history of UFO encounters and research, this unique series opens new windows into the controversial field.
Did you know that the office of President of the United States has had a direct involvement with UFOs for over 50 years? Since WWII, every Chief Executive has publicly discussed, issued, or received documents from the White House pertaining to "Unidentified Flying Objects". With unprecedented access to the files preserving this seemingly unlikely Presidential preoccupation, UFOS AND THE WHITE HOUSE writes a new chapter in the tales of governmental intervention with the otherworldly.