Breaking Vegas: Vegas Vixen DVD
SKU ID #68717
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: May 31, 2005
See how an unlikely hustler managed to earn fortunes and the respect of casino investigators and Vegas cheats alike.
- Get the inside story of the greatest gambling schemes and scams in history.
- An exciting new series inspired by the bestselling book about the legendary MIT Blackjack Team.
- Meet one of the most unlikely hustlers in Vegas history, a diminutive woman who fleeced casinos and cheats alike.
It's every gambler's dream--find a way to beat the odds and empty the coffers of Vegas casinos. Some people get lucky while others scheme their way to riches. BREAKING VEGAS profiles people who took on the casino system and came away with cash. Sometimes they got away with it, and sometimes the odds--and the law--caught up to them.
Standing 5'3" and weighing about 100 pounds, this mother of four (three from different husbands) is hardly the typical hustler. But that's exactly what Ida Summers was. With nerves of steel and the looks of Elizabeth Taylor, Ida could rake in tens of thousands of dollars in a single weekend--earning the respect not only of the Vegas cheats she wrangled, but also the casino investigators and FBI agents who were determined to bring her down. VEGAS VIXEN features Ida's riveting accounts of her career, along with interviews with her nemesis, FBI Special Agent Dave Spencer.