SKU ID #69277
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: October 18, 2005
Whorehouse whisky was among the more sedate distractions on the frontier!
- Probe the legends of the American frontier with an engineer’s eye.
- Hosted by David Carradine.
- The drug culture was alive and well in the land of stand-offs, sheriffs and shoot-outs.
Head back to the open range and the whistle stops of the Old West with this unique series that examines the tales and traditions of the frontier with an engineerÂ’s eye.
The Old West had whores a-plenty and rivers of homemade hooch. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. Most vices were still legal in the 19th century, and inventors could make a fortune creating new technologies to bring them to the masses. Back in the good old days, cocaine was found in soda pop, and the cure for alcoholism was said to be heroin! Thanks to technology, you didn't have to slump at the opium den, you could get high at home. Take a ""trip"" out West to the frontier of sex, drugs, and lock'n'load!