We Can Make You Talk DVD
SKU ID #68578
You Save: $4.96 17% off
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 100 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: November 9, 2003
Former CIA and KGB agents offer the ultimate insider's perspective in this history of interrogation.
- Includes demonstrations of interrogations conducted by experts and volunteers from Team Delta's SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) school.
- Includes an interview with the KGB agent who cracked America's greatest Cold War spy.
- A feature-length look at the way investigators extract secrets from suspects and spies.
The treatment of suspects in the War on Terror held at Guantanamo Bay has sparked a firestorm of controversy, much centering around the methods that military investigators use to extract information from these putative terrorists. In this riveting, feature-length exposé, HISTORY SUNDAY blends documentary and live-action demonstrations to chronicle the development of interrogation techniques and show how suspects surrender information.
WE CAN MAKE YOU TALK features in-depth interviews with a host of experts, including Richard Sonnenfeldt, who helped interrogate the Nuremburg suspects; former KGB investigators Mikhail Trepashkin and Alexander Zagvozdin; and Paul Garbler, the former CIA station chief in Moscow. The live demonstrations feature volunteers from the Army's elite SERE school, interrogated by top agents who have 48 hours to reconstruct the details of a scheme that none of their subjects know in totality. It is a riveting look at the sophisticated blend of physical and psychological tools that comprise the tricks of this unusual trade.