Whitney Houston DVD
SKU ID #68165
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: October 18, 2007
Once known for topping charts, Whitney Houston is now more infamous than famous. Trace her professional career and her personal misfortunes. Take a peek into her marriage to Bobby Brown and discover why her life off the stage has been less than gold.
- In 2001 Houston signed the biggest record contract ever.
- See how her reality television show did more harm to her career.
- Can she recapture her superstar success?
She has sold over 170 million records, but her personal life is the stuff of tabloid fodder. Trace the career of Whitney Houston.
Singing in her local gospel choir provided her with her start. She went on to become a backup singer to Chaka Khan and Lou Rawls. In 1985 she earned a Grammy® and number one hit with her first album. In 1988 she had seven consecutive number ones, a feat that bested The Beatles. In the 90's she launched a successful film career and in 2001, she signed the biggest recording contract in history.
Amidst all this success, she has dodged rumors of drug abuse and persistent headlines about her marriage to singer Bobby Brown. Despite her success, at times, she has appeared to be on a downward spiral. Take a look at the professional and personal sides of Whitney Houston. Find out if she can recapture the mega success she once enjoyed.